TRY IT instead of Netflix

Hi Dear Friends, this time I am appealing to you to slightly change the evening rituals. Hours spent in front of the screen emitting blue light don’t help you to relax at all ... coloring works differently.


Coloring relaxes and de-stresses you. When you fill the space with color, you are focused and concentrated. It gives the opportunity to put all your thoughts aside. You improve accuracy and practice mindfulness at the same time. As you see, a lot of benefits.

My new Baby it`s a flower. I love flowers and always will. They are magical for me that is why I draw them often. All Nature is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for me. 

You may fill it with color or pattern, whatever, basically it`s all about having fun and calm down your mind. You can use crayons, markers, watercolor, or even just a pencil or pen, really no matter.

Keep coloring :D

❤❤❤

 

Flower Coloring Page by SundayPose

❤❤❤You may also like: 

 

Enjoy coloring and please share your finished drawing with our Coloring Community. 

See more mandalas CLICK HERE

 or more Flowers CLICK HERE 


♡ Nika

 

 

P.S.If you like this coloring page, please share it with others! I appreciate your support! 

TO DOWNLOAD: Click on the right mouse button on the image below. Select: save image as and print it after saving. I invite you to SUBSCRIBE. Here will be more of it. Promise... 

 

+More:


Comments