Draw and Calm Down

Mandala Pattern -Coloring Page by Sunday Pose

    Can drawing calm you down? I hope you already know the way when you start to draw and you forget about the whole world at the same time. You are totally involved in the creative process like you don't feel hungry or you can't stop for just a moment and go pee. I know this feeling very well. 
    As a teenager, I used drawing as my medicine for sadness or loneliness. I was running away from the world in my drawings. The world in my eyes was too cruel and I often had the impression that this is not the place for me. My colorful drawings kept me alive. It was always my safest place on the entire world - on the paper. There I could create beauty without any restrictions. I was feeding my heart and soul with this beauty. I am no longer a child but I still feel the same need to create beautiful images to feed myself and you, my beloved ones. And this is the meaning of it all: Beauty, as well as creative work, is the best way to calming down your mind and soul. So... let's draw something beauty again. 
  
Mandala Pattern -Coloring Page by Sunday Pose
Enjoy coloring and please share your finished drawing with our Coloring Community. 

Love 

Nika

P.S. If you found this article helpful, please share it with others! I appreciate your support! 
TO DOWNLOAD: Click on the right mouse button on the image below. Select: save image as and print it after saving. I invite you to SUBSCRIBE. Here will be more of it. Promise... 


Comments