The New Mandala for You :)

Mandala Pattern -Coloring Page by Sunday Pose
I draw Mandalas first on the paper A4 or A3 freehand. I have a lot of them in my white folder. I hope someday I will be done with turning them into graphics :)  I show You now how it was looking like before graphic processing. 
Mandala by Sunday Pose
I do really enjoy watching it. I will be always a bigger fan of freehand drawing than computer graphics.
And now is Your Turn to color it ♡ 
Mandala Pattern -Coloring Page by Sunday Pose
 
Or maybe see more mandalas Show more

Love 

Nika

P.S. If you like it, please share it with others! I appreciate your support!

TO DOWNLOAD: Click on the right mouse button on the image below. Select: save image as and print it after saving. I invite you to SUBSCRIBE. Here will be more of it. Promise... 
P.S. If you found this article helpful, please share it with others! I appreciate your support!

Comments