Free your Mind and Color The Pink Flower

I do often ask myself: do I really want to continue this creative blog? Is it worthy? And then I look at works like this Pink Flower and I know the answer already: It needs to be shared.


When I start to draw I think a lot about avoiding copying others. From time to time a let me use some inspiration, mostly real flower or natural elements, or some paintings. It´s a beautiful moment when something touches me that much that I start to draw. This work is not inspired by anything from the outside. It´s 100 % mine ;P It looks a bit different, I know. It makes this Pink Flower special. ♡ 

 

I prepared two versions again: No framed one...

 

 

 

… and framed as on the colored poster:




❤❤❤You may also like:  

 

 

You can relax and fill it just with colors or stimulate your creativity and add something from yourself.

Enjoy coloring and please share your finished drawing with our Coloring Community. 

See more mandalas CLICK HERE

or more Flowers CLICK HERE  

 

♡ Nika

 

♡ Similar Colouring Pages:

 

P.S.If you like this coloring page, please share it with others! I appreciate your support! 

TO DOWNLOAD: Click on the right mouse button on the image below. Select: save image as and print it after saving. I invite you to SUBSCRIBE. Here will be more of it. Promise... 

 

+More:


Comments