The Classic Ornament

The combination of a geometric system with decorative art is a delight to my eye. I love the ornaments.


 

 

As you can see there this work is similar to the last post. I drew it day by day. I enjoy drawing it and watching finished work a lot. Hope You enjoy it too :D

 I prepared two versions of the coloring page again. The first version is based on the image above.

 

 

❤❤❤You may also like:  

 I know that sometimes there are too many elements to color, or you may feel you would do it differently so I prepared a simpler version too. I invite you to add something from yours there. Love this idea :D 

 

Please, don't forget about having fun.

Enjoy coloring and share your finished drawing with our Coloring Community. 

See more mandalas CLICK HERE

 

♡ Nika

 

♡ Similar Colouring Pages:

 

 

P.S.If you like this coloring page, please share it with others! I appreciate your support! 

TO DOWNLOAD: Click on the right mouse button on the image below. Select: save image as and print it after saving. I invite you to SUBSCRIBE. Here will be more of it. Promise... 

 

+More:


Comments